Monday, October 12, 2009

Gloomy Monday.




Today was an especially eventful day. Yesterday, we spent a fun evening with friends playing games and eating dinner. When we arrived home, my poor boy could not breathe out of his tiny snout. Cats! I love them! But, my poor son does not. That is why for the past year, ours have found a new home in our posh indoor porch. They are well cared for, but not nearly as they deserve. Last night, as I sat in the recliner nursing my poor boy to the point of near exphicsiation (snuffy nose, remember?), I resigned myself to the fact that our annoying kitten, Willy, and my kindred spirit cat, Lyli, should find new homes.




So, besides the chill in the air, the gloomy clouds, and the frosty plants, my heart hangs heavy. Another sacrifice well worth the health of my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment