Thursday, October 8, 2009

Day Three...

I think that I am actually starting to feel better without dairy, gluten, and/or eggs in my diet.

We had a playdate today with some mommies in the congregation. 4 mommies and 6 little ones. For the kids, mac-n-cheese with polish sausage. For the mommies, italian chicken and pasta. I had forethought in the matter and decided to try something new at the health food store. It is called Penne & Chreese. Wow, we won't make that mistake again. There may be many things that can be faked, but cheese is not one of them. The noodles were tasty, though. So, if his problem turns out to be gluten-related, at least there are some yummy rice choices.

After a day with children filling our home, James offered to treat us to dinner. So we went to Ichiban's Japanese Restaurant. I'm learning how inconvenient eating out can be in our current situation. During the beginning portion of our meal, I found myself carefully sifting through the fried rice to remove every fragment of egg. Josiah patiently (LOL) waited as I did so. Then, he furiously stuffed every last piece of rice into his tiny little cheeks. It was cute, until I let him sip my water. I'll let my audience decide how that turned out.

Well, that was our day. Nothing insanely eventful. Just hoping to see some positive sleep results soon. Over and out...

No comments:

Post a Comment