Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Please watch your step...

The neighbors must think I'm crazy. But, I suppose I do have a prescription, of sorts. And, it wasn't too long ago that kids did this everyday. In other countries, it is considered perfectly natural. And our yard is completely fenced in.

But, it still looks peculiar to see baby J in nothing but a shirt playing in the backyard. When I say nothing, I mean nothing. He's had a history of some problems that I don't care to go into detail about. It isn't serious, but it is uncomfortable. So the doctors (we got to see both his PCPs in the same room today) decided it would be best for him to go diaper-free while at home. He also gets a daily baking soda bath and lots of loving.

Hopefully this will finally allow us to resolve the poor boy's "ows", as he so eloquently puts it, and will get us back to a pee-free zone (code for diaper-wearing again). Until then, watch your step please.

No comments:

Post a Comment