Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I've lost baby J...

It seems that it was just 30 months ago that baby J began to form. He was my precious little stowaway.

I was a different person then. You might say that I was more of a person. But that mattered very little to me, for I had been given a gift, a little person to lovingly nurture. I had longed for that day for most of my life. As a little girl, I would wrap my dollie inside my dress and tie a ribbon around her so that I could have a "mommie belly". And when my blessing arrived, I knew very little about mommiehood; I still know very little.

That is how it began. It wasn't until today that this finally came to fruition. Honestly, how could something like this happen? One moment, you are grasping so tightly, and the next, something that you thought you couldn't live without is gone. I've lost baby J...










... I did mention that losing baby J is a metaphor for losing the weight equivalent to the little guy, right? 25 pounds down and I'm well on my way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment